|Austin Property Inspections
TREC LIC 7396
Protect yourself and your investment with a Home
Inspection performed by professionals you can trust to
educate and inform you about the condition of your
Open the door with
Austin Property Inspections...
and know your home.
Items Included in a Standard Home Inspection:
- Structural Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Air Conditioning, Heating, & Ventilation Systems
- Major Appliances
General Inspection Descriptions
- Home Inspections - Inspection of all major home systems (standard home inspection) listed on a Texas
Real Estate Commission approved Report Form. Includes a detailed repair list and full color digital photos.
- New Construction Inspections - A new construction inspection is recommended. Having a thorough inspection
performed by a third party inspector upon construction completion protects the home buyer's interests. Inspection
of all major home systems (standard home inspection) listed on a Texas Real Estate Commission approved
Report Form. Includes a detailed repair list and full color digital photos.
- Commercial Inspections - Inspection of Commercial properties varies in scope. Please contact me directly to
further discuss your commercial inspection needs. Inspection includes a detailed repair list and full color digital
- Phase Inspections - Inspections performed at various points during a new construction process. As your phase
inspection requirements may vary, please contact me directly to further discuss your phase inspection needs.
- Home Warranty Inspections - During the last months of a Home Warranty contract, it is in the home owner's
interest to have a Home Warranty Inspection performed to inspect the functionality of the home's systems that are
typically covered under the warranty contract (please refer to your home warranty contract for specific details.)
Includes a detailed repair list and full color digital photos.
- Termite Inspections - Austin Property Inspections is also a Licensed Pest Control Company T.P.C.L. # 13839.
Early detection of wood destroying insects is the key to controlling an infestation and further property damage. An
official Texas Wood Destroying Insect (WDI) Inspection Report will be provided. Gary also provides information at
the time of the inspection as to the nature and habits of Subterranean Termites and Carpenter Ants that are
prone to the Central Texas area.